Sunday, February 20, 2011

Be still...rapha...

i wroke up today feeling still...calm....rested...my spirit woke before my alarm and i just layed in bed, thinking of what was to come of my day. Resting in the stillness....

then BAM...my phone starts to freak out.  someone needs this, someone doesnt want this.  caught in the middle.

thats one way to get a day going.  Then it reminds me of the ginormous cloud looming, the  "situation that I am in a constant tug o war game with God.  I love the moment where, its his.  I hate the hours that its mine.

"tis so sweet to trust in Jesus"

"One of our greatest freedoms is the freedom to choose our attitude in all circumstances"  - i forgot the author and butchered the quote=)

So today i choose Jesus.  I choose to give him my rope, and all that pulls it.

"Don't be impatient for the Lord to act!  Keep traveling steadily along his pathway...Because they trust in Him..."  Psalms 37

Today i will learn a little bit more what it means to be the beloved.  I will claim who i am, and be beloved.   For I am the beloved, and i am dearly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment