Thursday, March 10, 2011

Perspective...is so important

I keep reminding myself.  I was not born to have a comfortable easy life.  I was born for the Glory of God. His kingdom WILL come, His will WILL be done.  Do i want to sit back and have all the things I want or to I want to be apart of that?!!?!?

As i go through this emotional trial of preparing to separate from my boyfriend, i constantly need to remind myself of that.  I was not created for a boyfriend.  I was created to serve my God.

BAM!

Sometimes  my heart just aches.  I am just so sad about all the changes.  I am anxious about my future, about my happiness.

Then i am reminded, You said, "ask and you will receive whatever you NEED".  not what you WANT or what will make you happy, but what you need.  it a great way that brings me such peace.

"all i need is you Lord you Lord"

"im restless till i rest in you...you are the keeper of my heart"

maybe you knew that you needed to take everything (or somethings) away so that you could take me away...

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment