Monday, May 16, 2011

He said gooooo!!!!

I heard back from World Race...I have been accepted!!!! EHHHKKK!!!!! I will be leaving September 1st.

Tidbits from my readings lately:  

"Go and announce to them that the kingdom of Heaven is near.  Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the lepers, and coast of daemons, Give as freely as you have received. " Matthew 10: 7

The Lord replies, "I will arise and defend the oppressed, the poor, the needy.  I will rescuer them as they have longed for me to do,"  The Lord's promise is sure.  He speaks no carelss word; all he says is purest truth, like silver seven times refunded." Psalms 12: 5- 7

"The one who calls you, He will do it" 1 Thess 5: 23

"The harvest is so great and the workers are so few..."  Mathew 9:37

Praise be to God!!!!

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment