You said, "Ask and you will recieve, whatever you need. You said, "Pray and I'll hear from Heaven, and I'll heal your land"
You are so faithful. I am sitting here, I've been writing for three hours. About so many of my struggles, and challenges having to do with the journey that you have brought me through.
I am so fully overwhelmed. I can feel your prescense here. Jesus i know you do trully want ot use me. Thank you, thank you tahnk you. Thank you for never leaving or forsaking me. Thank your for being faithful to finish what you have started in me.
Even if I get rejected. I know that you have a plan for me. Thank you for leading me on this path. I know I have been slow to obey. But thank you for staying onto me until I do. You are so very good.
Distance shores and the island will see your love as it rises on earth. Ask and I'll give the nations to you, Oh Lord, thats the cry of my heart
Its neat to be writing my story and see your faithfulness through all of this. Even if i do not get accepted, I'm thankful for this night. To see you weaving me closer to you, even admits SOOO much failure. JEEEEZ....
No comments:
Post a Comment