Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Chaotic Mess



When God began creating the heavens and the earth, the earth was shapeless, a chaotic mass, with the Spirit of God brooding over the dark vapors. Genesis 1:1-2

The first verse ever in the entire bible. Wow. This is just the begining, "the truth that your not getting is that he died for you, and its worth it brother, its worth it friends to know your maker, to loose your sin....did you know that you are dearly loved?" wow that was a lightbulb moment for me. "
Then God said, 'LET THERE BE LIGHT' and there was light.

to be honest. im not getting that truth. that trust, in these moments are not piercing my soul. im getting caught up in MY life, in what IM going to do, who will love ME who I will spend time with, what MY plans are. my goodness gracious, God is wearving together an INSANE story.
"I can play the backround, so won't you take the lead, i can play the backround" "I love sometimes i get in the way"

This moment is God breathed....God is just showing up...finally i am taking a minute to just alllow you to calm my soul...and you showed up...thank you....

"i no longer trust you in you, i only trust in me, thats how you end in destructive...you call my bluff...ill follow you at any cost...ill play the backround like its an instrument"


"i know im safest when im in your will and in your word" where is that Jesus?

The entire world, the entire love story, the entire existence that i know of was created ou to of a chaotic mass. If God can take a choatic mass and create good out of it, i know he can take the chaotic mess of my heart and make good out of it. Jesus thank you for saying, "LET THERE BE LIGHT" in my heart.

"patiently i will wait, i will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience" what are those next steps?
* kill candida
* de-junk my life
* get involved with church
* love people
* sit and gleen with you
* get rid of debt
* apply


"im waiting on you Lord....and i am peaceful...though its not easy...faithfully i will wait"



"you never let go of me through the storm...i can see the light that is coming for the one that holds on...there willl be an end to the troubles...but until that day comes..."

"i will fear no evil, for my God is with me and if my God is with me, whom then shall i fear..."




Genesis Two
Since the beginning of human kind, God has seen it good for us to have restrictions, for us to need self control. He has never just given man everything that want with no hard ships. Even in Eden there was work, and a treat taht was off limits. Which takes self control, and perseverance which builds character.


"It is not good for man to be alone" Community is knit into who we are.


Matthew 1 - 2
Harrod told his advisers to look in the bible to see where the prophets said Jesus would be born, and then said "When you find him, bring him to me" not if or incase. Although he did not worship Jesus he believed the scrputes and had to believe he was the messiah, and was threatened by him.


"Jesus im scared"

Psalms 1
"They DELIGHT in doing EVERYTHING that God wants them to do" I feel like God has called me to support Mario going to Chiang Mai. However i have always delighted in that. I confess that. Lord give me a heart that delights in following you. Please be a constant reminder that you have called me to this, and to delight in it.

"They are like trees along a river bank bearing lucious fruit each season, with out fail. (in the hard seasons, in the easy seasons, in the seasons of pain and the seasons of joy) Their leaves shall never wither. Oh but for sinners, a different story! They blow away like a chaff before the wind.

Proverbs 1
"I want them to become leaders by exploring the depths of meaning in these nuggets of truth" I want to explore the nuggets of trust and apply them to my life. I know already these proverbs have cut straight to my heart and convicted me.


Wow...i can breath...i am in a place of peace. thank you for meeting me. thank you for watching over me as i sleep. in you i rest.


"Heavenly Father, you always amaze me, let your kindgom come, in my world, and im my life, ive me teh food i need, to live through the day, and forgive me, as i forgive the people that have wrong that...your love is strong..."

"One thing I know taht I have found
Through all the troubles that surround
You are the Rock that never fails, You never fail

Verse2:

One thing I know taht I believe
through every blessing I receive
You are the only One taht stays, You always stay

Chorus
You never change, You're still the same
You are the Everlasting God
You will remain after the day is gone and the things of earth have passed
everlasting God

Verse 3:
One thing I know taht I have found
Through all the troubles that surround
You are the Rock that never fails, You never fail

Chorus
You never change, You're still the same
You are the Everlasting God
You will remain after the day is gone and the things of earth have passed
everlasting God"

thankssss...you never leave...

1 comment: